Saturday, November 11, 2006

Awake!

Well...it is 3:11am here and I am up! Completely awake...what is with that!? Oh well.

I am doing well - I feel like I am really gaining some lean mass in my upper body which is the point right now so that is very exciting!!! I'm still about 3.5 pounds from where I was before my Hawaii trip but I think some of that is lean muscle gain so that is a good thing! I've been enjoying a free meal once a week and I haven't really reigned them in much so I'm not feeling too bad about not losing a ton of fat.

Hey Melissa - I do remember you! Yep - doing the May show in 2007 again. See you there! It is going to be a pro-qualifier...huge show!!! This is just peachy, I'm just out to do the best I can and come in better than I did last year.

1leanmom - HI HI HI! I stopped over to the blends website to get caught up on you a couple of weeks ago. Looks like you are busy as ever. I'll have to go over and 'see' you again.

My sister and I are doing a show in Des Moines Iowa on May 12, 2007 (my birthday!!!!) and then we will do the Mr/Ms Natural MN show here on May 19th. I've toyed with the idea of going to Vegas in June to do a Women's TriFitness show. You can pick which events to take part in at those shows. They have different rounds: bench press, shuttle run, box jumps, obstacle course, grace and physique (this is just basically figure without the posing). You can choose to do just one or all of the events. We'll have to see.

After that - I'm not sure when I'll compete again. We'll see if I still have the 'bug'. Otherwise, I may just try to live the lifestyle without the pressure of an upcoming show for a while. Build some muscles, maybe do some sprint tris...live it up! We will just see where life takes me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl~

Glad to see you are doing well! Awesome on the birthday competition! you will be awesome! I just decided to train for my first show on 3/24 in Cincy...wow, that is scary!!!


=) Stef

Superchic-happy and healthy said...

Now you can't yell at me for not sleeping!!! geez.
6 months girl and we are rocking it. What would I do without you? I have been wondering that a lot lately. You are awesome awesome seeester. You take your year or two off after our shows and do some of the the other competitive race stuff that is going to fuel your life and goals and then you come back better than ever. Can't wait. This is just the beginning as you have said to me!!! Waaaaaahoooooo!

buffdiva said...

Tosh- love ya!

Stef - That is so awesome. My first show was an amazing experience and I'm sure yours will be as well. I am so excited for you...but I can't get into your blog...??

Janet said...

T:

I'm not sure if you read today's entry on my blog. I am NOT competing in May. Therefore, I am loaning myself out to be your and Tosh's backstage beyotch.

A couple more days, and we can enjoy our free meals together!

Train tough!

Janet :-)