Saturday, October 28, 2006

Movie bum

Yesterday, I went to the gym at 6am and did my cardio with my hubby. Then, went to the gym at 10:30 and did weights with my sister. Our routines and schedules are different now so it was the first time I'd worked out with her all week! My workouts were hard and I lifted heavy this week. Pretty happy with myself. Me and my muscles were super tired yesterday!!

My friend Lanae called and she had the day off so we went to Marie Antionette. It was the most BORING movie i've ever seen in my life!!

Last night, Neil and I met Adam and Amy for supper and a movie. It was super fun. I had my free meal so I got to enjoy spinach and artichoke dip and apple crisp desert plus a few other goodies. We went to see Man of the Year and it was funny and serious. I really like it. Neil didn't because he thought it was just going to be funny through the whole thing. It was fun to see Amy because the last time I saw her she didn't even look pregnant! Now she is 5.5mos and she looks pregnant and we got to see pics of the nephew! Fun stuff.

Neil and I raked the front yard this afternoon so now it looks like we are responsible home owners. Ha ha!

I never reported back about Hawaii. It was fun. I took surfing lessons and both Tosh and I did REALLY good. We surfed for like 1.5 hours and caught lots of waves. We had great teachers. We got stranded for a couple days extra because of the earthquake but we found a hotel room right away so it was actually a lot of fun! It was tough coming back because I had gained so much weight my clothes didn't fit and I felt aweful! I'm back on track now and very close to my clothes feeling good again!

4 comments:

Amy said...

i'm very glad to see you FINALLY updated:) now you just need to put up some pictures from hawaii!!

jen said...

hey tanya! I've been catching up with blogs and wanted to say hi! :)

glad to hear your doing well...did you decide to compete again in the spring? if so, I look forward to your transformation!

Laurie said...

Rough life getting stranded in Hawaii!

Anonymous said...

Hey there!! Ok, so i am so not familiar with the whole "blogging" thing, but I saw you were a NANF figure competitor from MN, and I thought, I wonder if I know her???
I met you at PHAT camp, and then I saw you at a show I was doing-my name is Melissa Steffen-gosh, crazy world with this internet stuff!! I assume you're planning on doing the show in May 07 in MN?? I will see you there miss thing!!