Tuesday, October 03, 2006

2 More days!!

Only 2 days to Hawaii! It is getting hard to do anything. I'm just about useless at work - not really, I've actually been getting a lot done. But I am ready to go. Didn't do any packing tonight. Will do that tomorrow night.

Workout this morning was good. Ran hard and then got bodyfat tested. I know it wasn't accurate because you aren't supposed to workout first cuz it messes up the numbers but I thought it would give me a ballpark. Well, the trainer at lifetime doesn't really have a clue what they are doing. She took Tosh's skin fold pinch through her thick tshirt...seriously...when you are measuring millimeters, 2 layers of shirt makes a difference.

Work and home are good. Hubby is good - been working downtown. Puppies are wonderful little beasts. Sadie is curled on my lap right now and duffy sat and watched TV with me tonight. I'm a spoiled little woman with my hubby and 2 puppies. Happy times.

1 comment:

SusanH said...

have fun in Hawaii and happy bulking.