Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Is it really November?

Went for a walk tonight with my hubby and pups for 45 min. It is STILL nice here. Which is crazy for this time in MN. Usually you have to be bundled up like you are going to the North Pole...but a winter jacket and some little mittens were all that was required tonight.

Followed up with some 20 min of HIIT on the treadmill. Lvl 5 for 1 min/ Lvl 10 for 30 sec intervals.

Yesterday I had Chest/Back/Tris and 30 min moderate cardio.

Going to do lower body/arms/cardio tomorrow. Then it is off to SD for thanksgiving. I talked to my cousin that I'm staying with and she has a treadmill so I will be able to get some cardio in and probably some lunges and bodyweight exercises on Thurs and Fri. My sis is nice enought to babysit my pups so we don't have to drag them to SD. They love riding in the car but it is kind of relaxing not to have to worry about making sure they get taken out and aren't bugging anyone with all the people around.

Talked to Sully (bodybuilding coach) today on the phone - the first time I've talked with him since we've done everything via email. We are all ready to help me get my metabolism in line and I feel much better now. I'm also going to the homeopathic doc on Monday for a checkin so I couldn't have a better team to get this all taken care of! I'm very excited for 2007.

3 comments:

ThirtyTen said...

Sounds like you have everything ready to be tackled. Good luck to you!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am interested in finding a personal trainer or coach for figure competition. I am not sure competition is for me, but I would love to have the workout and nutrition ethics figure competitors have. They are an inspiration to me. I have searched high and low on the internet for local coaches or trainers in minnesota. Your blog is the only thing I came close to. I was hoping you would pass on some useful and helpful information of where I could find a coach or trainer in the twin cities for figure competitors. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.

buffdiva said...

Hi Mtkmn,
I trained with David and Nicole at Athletic FX. They have both done numerous shows. Their website is www.athletic-fx.com

Best of luck to you! Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions!