Sunday, November 19, 2006

Bring it on!

I am working hard and still on program. I got dunked today to measure my body fat % and had my metabolism tested using all of the high tech equipment at the University of St Thomas. I found out that I have a low functioning metabolism and that I should probably see a doctor and get blood tests. I plan on working with my bodybuilding coach and my homeopath to see what we can do. I'm not willing to take synthroid or other synthetic crap so anyways.

Thank you to my sister and my hubby for pulling me out of the negative thoughts (I almost went and ate the biggest/baddest breakfast I could). Thanks to the movie (The secret - it is the best movie in the world and it changed my life. Order at www.thesecret.tv) and all of the positive friends and family in my life, I know I can combat this and rise above it. I'll be better than ever now that I know more of the barriers I face. I can combat what I know exists!!!

Life is a journey and I'm going to enjoy that journey. this is one of those moments that is very telling...do I embrace it and grow or do I get angry and depressed?

...I think I'll grow!

2 comments:

SusanH said...

Glad to hear how positive you are about overcoming and working with your situation.

ThirtyTen said...

Just stopping by. I have enjoyed reading your blog...you have terrific determination! You would like the Tri-fit. I was training for the one this past July in Vegas and blew my ankle out on box jumps 6 weeks out! After surgery and recovery I'm now training for a show in May. Good luck with your tests...I'm sure you'll be able to find a way around that condition. Good luck!!