Thursday, November 16, 2006

Busy weekend ahead!

It's my Friday!!! I work M-Th, yeah I'm spoiled, I know.

Had Chest, Back, shoulders this am and my little lazy hubby didn't get up to go with me so had to go alone...oh well. Had a great workout and feelin it now though!!!

Hubby and I tried a spinning class for the first time on Tues night! don't think I'd do it all the time and it was an hour long -I was supposed to do only 20min of HIIT but it was nice for a change.

My sis is moving to Pittsburgh so I'm on my own again. That's ok, I'm tough! Very excited and happy for her new adventure. Hoping I can get my hubby to keep going to the gym with me a couple times a week. Will have to see.

Busy weekend for me!!


Tomorrow lunch- meeting a woman I used to work with for lunch
Tomorrow evening - my nephew Erik's bday party
Sat at 3pm - Friend's surprise 50th bday party
Sat night - going to Rollerderby with Lanae (CRAZY!! one of the women my friend works with is in the league)
Sunday morning- going to get dunked in a big pool of water to see what my bodyfat is - totally crazy only done calipers. Never done this before, I'm excited!!

Just got done with my evening cardio

20 min on tready
incline 3%
Intervals: 30 sec at level 9/1min level 6


Yeah - now I can relax for the night!!!

No comments: