Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Craigs List Junkie

So I have become a Craigs List Junkie...

Sunday, Neil got a bike off of Craigs List. It has both road and mountain bike tires so he is set and he likes his new bike. We tried them out around the lake last night.

We also bought a new door yesterday. It will go on either the garage or the side door. It also has a screen door that just needs a new screen. So maybe the door will go on the garage and the screen will go on the side door...not sure. We may have issues cuz I'm pretty sure the door in the garage is really croooked...

I also bought a pair of bike shoes yesterday. They are clipless because eventually I will get the clipless pedals. The have been worn twice and are pretty much brand new!

This morning got up and road my bike to the lake and ran around the lake with Heidi. Now I'm eating breakfast and then I think I'm going back to bed for 1/2 hour! It's still wayyyy too early to go to work.

2 comments:

Amy said...

you better keep you garage door shut so your bikes don't get stollen again:)

ThirtyTen said...

OH NO!! I was an Ebay junkie all last summer. I ended up with more useless stuff, haha!