Saturday, May 26, 2007

Long time, no blog

It has been a while!

Things in the Hagre household have been busy. My sister did a wonderful job in her first 2 figure competitions. I made the trip out to Pittsburgh for her first one. She did such a great job and I am very, very proud of her.

Neil has been hard at work on the Play N Trade store. We will be opening in June! You can visit our website at:
www.playntrade.com/bloomington

We've been spending lots of time with the family. Our nephews and niece are adorable! Neil's grandmother passed away this last week (expected, she was ready to go and went peacefully). My family drove down for Tosh's comp here last weekend. We've been busy!

I have not been following an exact plan for training or eating. I'm trying to go with the whole idea of intuitive training and intuitive eating. I've had my ups and downs (...one binge fest with my sis after her comps....oops!...was fun though...).

Yesterday:
30 Min Swim
Puppy Walk
Mowed backyard

Today so far:
30 min jog
puppy walk
pulling weeds in yard
Planned: Yoga class at 10:45

Little by little I think I am finding myself. Doing lots of reading and trying to see what works best for me and feels best for my body. I'm learning to enjoy the journey!

No comments: