Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mission Complete!

I rode home from work on my bike today! Keep in mind I have a mountain bike so it was a trek...and I haven't biked very much. So I ended up with about 8.5 miles in 1 hour. I didn't get lost or anything. I'm able to go on a bike trail the entire way which is pretty cool!

Tonight Neil and I went to a bike maintenance seminar at Penn Cycle right by our store. We learned a ton of stuff. it was super helpful. We came home and cleaned my bike chaing and adjusted the chain a little bit and I'm proud of us!

Bike commute - 1/2 mile morning, 8.5 miles afternoon

2 comments:

Superchic-happy and healthy said...

Yeah Seeeester look at you kickin ass!!

Stef said...

OMG.....so when did you start blogging again....i missed it!

WooHoo on the bike ride!

Now, I have to go and catch up on your other posts!

=)
PS...LOA baby!! Call me sometime!