Saturday, December 16, 2006

New job and new store

I got a part-time job at my gym! Just 8 hours a week adn the pay is crappy but my membership is free. I keep toying with the idea of getting my ACE certification and training some but there are pros and cons and I'm having a hard time deciding. I figure being in the gym environment on the business side of things may help me make the decision. I just don't know if I'd want to be a trainer without the actual 4 year degree in it instead of just the certification...but then again, some of the best trainers I know of don't have 4 year degrees...hmmmm

Neil and I went and joined costco today. We were there wondering around for 2.5 hours. I got 4 lbs of Organic green beans for $4.99. WOW - that was pure excitement...I know, sad isn't it- that is what excites me...

4 comments:

jen said...

hey tanya!! YAYY on your new job!! I personally think you'd make a great trainer...I'd hire you! :)

have a great christmas and new years too!

KatieFeldmom said...

Congrats on your new job! If I don't talk to you before, I hope you and Neil have a wonderful holiday season!!!!!

ThirtyTen said...

Way to go on your job! I know you'll have fun there. I have a love/hate relationship with Costco. I can never get out of there for under $100. When I do....my membership needs renewal and BLAM...$100.

Anonymous said...

Costco is the best.
Congrats on the new job!!!