Saturday, December 31, 2005

In the Right Direction

Well, training yesterday turned out better than expected. I am down to 22.84 body fat %. It was 24.02 on November 18th! I'm glad I wasn't worse than when I started! I had a really good arm workout with David. I thought I would be more sore today but I wasn't...we'll see what tomorrow is like.

Nicole copied a bunch of recipes for me so I have some variety in my diet. That will be good. Looking foward to trying some of the new food. My show was moved to July she said. I guess that is good as it will give me a whole nother month.

Rhonda and I went swimming today at the Ywca. She was glad to get out of the hospital for a bit and it was fun. Erik may get to go home tomorrow. He was doing much better today.

I went to Ann Taylor and bought a pair of dress pants today. Also got some cute underwear and a bra at GAP. Hoping to go to Kohl's tomorrow to get a pair of jeans - hopefully on sale!

Going out with Matt Smith and his family tonight. I 've never met his wife. Should be fun.
See you tomorrow 2006!

No comments: