Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Carefully laid plans

Well, no matter how carefully you plan, life always seems to get in the way! Our little nephew, Erik, is in the hospital so we have been spending a lot of time running back and forth. He is getting better and it looks like everything is going to be just fine.

I missed my workout yesterday. So, instead of an off day today I have legs and 20 min of cardio. Good workout, ran 2 miles. Been eating clean except not exactly what the trainers have given me. Had to improvise and use bars, etc because of the odd schedules and being up at the hospital. Down to 142.6 this morning! Seems like I'm going in the right direction.

I would like to ask the trainers some questions. How much do they want me to add variety to the meal plan they gave me? Does any fruit count or would they rather I stick to berries? I plan on starting to count calories and weighing food again next week.

No comments: