Sunday, October 05, 2008

Twin Cities 10 Mile

I finished! My chip time was 1:55:48 and my other time was 2:02 (the race officially started at 7:13 but I didn't go accross the starting line till 7:19 or so, I go by the chip time!)

It was only about 50degrees and it rained the last two miles but other than that, I thought it went really well. it was fun and I just kept slow comfortable pace and it wasn't bad at all. Now, I'm not too sore but my hip joint are feelin it.

all in all, I'm really happy I could finish. I didn't really train well at all. So I am content with my finish!

3 comments:

Deeples said...

YAY!

I'm proud of you! Dude, it would have taken me 1 week, 55 hours to finish. You are amazing! And you know you did the best you could considering your life at that moment.

Also, chip time just makes sense!

Stef said...

Way to go!!!

=)

Superchic-happy and healthy said...

All these goals that you tell me and no blog come on now!!!

your seeeester!